WIN a 10 day Kruger Safari
WANT TO WIN A 10 KRUGER WILDLIFE SAFARI? ENTER TO WIN.
We’re giving away an incredible 10 day safari experience for 2!
Discover Kruger on game drives, enjoying evenings around the campfire, savouring the delicious fireside meals, and learning about the diverse wildlife found in this beautiful, world famous national park.
A 10 day KRUGER wildlife safari
How to enter the Kruger Safari Competition
Experience incredible wildlife encounters in one of Africa’s most stunning wilderness areas.
Just follow these easy 5 steps to stand a chance to WIN this dream safari!
1. First off, like the competition post on our facebook page and like our page Africa’s Best Adventures
2. Tag a friend in the comments of the post (1 tag = 1 entry)
3. To gain an extra entry, share the post to your timeline.
4. Tell us why you should win this safari below.
5. For an additional entry, like our Instagram page.
That’s it! Competition closes on 31 January 2021. International flights, meals and drinks not mentioned and optional activities are not included. Terms and conditions apply. View the full itinerary here.
Included in the winner’s prize is the following:
• Collection at the Oliver Tambo International Airport JHB SA
• One night accommodation at the Safari Club, Johannesburg
• One night accommodation at the Cheetah Paw Lodge in Hoedspruit, Mpumalanga province bordering the Kruger National Park
• 7 Nights of camping accommodation in dome tents at 4 different campsites inside the Kruger National Park
• Two game drives daily while in Kruger National Park
• All meals for the duration of the safari
• Tea, coffee and bottled water as needed
• All road transport
• Passenger as well as public liability insurance
Excluded in the prize is the following:
• Your airfare to get to Johannesburg
• Personal travel insurance obtained in your home country prior to arrival in South Africa
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
• Personal medical supplies, malaria prophylaxis and more
• Personal toiletries
The winners will be in the hands of experienced nature guide Altis Kriel for the duration of the safari. Altis will be your personal guide, chef, driver, security guard and more.
The safari is one of full participation. The winners are required to assist with general tasks which include setting up camp, fireside cooking, kitchen duties and packing up camp. Do not stress. These are easy to do chores and most guests are perfectly up to the task within a day or two.
It furthermore adds greatly to the camaraderie normally found on trips like this and helps to cement a wonderful bond between participants.
The main focus will be on 2 informative 3 hour game drives each day, as well as exciting evenings preparing dinner on our campfire under the stars.
The prize is valid between 15 April 2021 and 15 August 2021. Should the winner not be able to commit to the tour dates an alternative winner will be selected.
View the full itinerary here.
CONVINCE US TO PICK YOU
Tell us why you should win this safari
Please note: we won’t share your private information. This information is only for the purpose of this competition.